Where can I get inpatient psychiatric care as a woman Veteran?

Most VA Medical Centers have inpatient mental health programs. Contact your VA Primary Care Provider, Women Veterans Program Manager, or the local Mental Health Program Office for assistance. If you already have a therapist and need inpatient care, please discuss your concerns with your therapist. If you have urgent or emergent needs, you can contact your local VA health care facility (found online at www.va.gov/directory), emergency center, or call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and press “1” to receive confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.