Where can I get inpatient medical/surgical care as a woman Veteran?

Most VA Medical Centers have inpatient medical units and surgery departments. Contact your VA Primary Care Provider or Women Veterans Program Manager for more information. If you have urgent or emergent needs, you can contact your local VA health care facility (found online at www.va.gov/directory) or emergency center.