I am a loved one of someone who has experienced Military Sexual Trauma. What resrouces can I consult to find out how to support and assist my loved one?

The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National network provides helpful advice for loved ones of individuals who have experienced sexual trauma. Please refer to their webpage:http://www.rainn.org/get-help/help-a-loved-one

The NationalCenter for PTSD website also offers several resources and fact sheets for family members of veterans coping with PTSD:http://www.ptsd.va.gov/public/family/index.asp

See more at: http://www.stlouis.va.gov/services/FAQ_About_MST.asp#sthash.nvE71xnP.dpuf